Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Life moves on...!

It's mid December and I have been a whirlwind of activity. Some of it effective and some not (as always!) For instance, my website still is static. I thought I'd found a co-worker but it didn't fall together.

However, I have some fabulous pics of new and, most importantly, sold, jewelry. Here are some pics.....

This is a necklace of leaves carved out of jasper and a beautiful caramel drusy for the focal stone. It has lampworked beads and Swarovski Crystals, too. This necklace has been sold.


This is a yellow and green jade necklace. It has several different types of beads in jade. It has a glorious dragon head clasp that is as much a part of the necklace as the beads. This necklace has been sold.

This necklace is apple jasper and raku ceramic beads. It has a warm shine.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Trish Ricklefsen said...

Margaret, I enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations in living color! They are beautiful and exquisitly crafted. The most intriguing aspect of your business is the personal touch and custom design you can do for every client. I loved your studio too! Best wishes for a continued bright, long-lasting and successful career. Trish Ricklefsen, Houston, TX.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home